PDA

View Full Version : Collab group project for international Art installation

Brac
11-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Hi there, I've been a long time lurker but seldom post, so please excuse me if I do anything painfully silly.

Desiree Holman (http://www.desireeholman.com/) is an international artist who has shown her work in contemporary venues such as the Sao Paulo Museum of Modern Art, Hessel Museum, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art; Milanís BnD, Torontoís YYZ, The Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art; Berkeley Art Museum and Lisa Boyle Gallery in Chicago.

Desiree's next project is going to be a video installation that incorporates 3D models that will resemble the actors that will be preforming in the piece. Her and I are looking for individuals who would be interested in working with a small team to develop these meshes and have their work shown internationally as part of the art installation. This is a unique opportunity to build your reel and contribute towards something in the fine art world.

Currently we are seeking 3D modelers to develop the meshes needed for the models. Preferably artists should be skilled in Maya, Zbrush and creating normal maps. We will also be considering texture artists as our assets develop, and later, animators as well.

So! If you are interested in contributing some time towards modeling some humans from photo reference and having your work go on tour with an international artist then reply here, send me an email or somehow open up contact with me so we can get started.

ben (dot) bracamonte (at) gmail.com

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

-Ben

CGTalk Moderation
11-03-2009, 08:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.