PDA

View Full Version : "Strength of the Sword"-first ingame footage

theLOC
11-03-2009, 05:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0MlYJ4IrrU

Hi everybody! My name is Lubo and I'm the artist at a 3-man-game-dev studio, based in Bulgaria ,called Ivent.

This is our first ingame footage montage ^^...still in a relatively early stage, not many of the effects done yet, but it does give a good idea of what the gameplay's gonna' be like.

It's a small, downloadable, fighting game, developed for the PlayStationNetwork and probably PC.
We'd love to hear your comments.

googboog8
11-03-2009, 05:20 AM
3 of you did this??

very nice work!!

squall787
11-03-2009, 05:21 AM
Art style is pretty sweet! I definitely think you have an awesome product here. The animations are fun to watch and very well done. Wish you guys the best of luck!

theLOC
11-03-2009, 05:38 AM
10Q both! :buttrock:

and yeah ^^ we're 1 artist, 1 programer and 1 game designer...this is what happans when a group of very obbsessive individuals get together and say "let's realy do somethin' this time" and then spend an year and a half hammering down problems with, what I can only discribe as "a level of perseverance, that bordars on absolute stupidaty" :p :p :p
Let's hope this all ends well :D

gameSedit
11-03-2009, 07:22 AM
wow.. for a 3men team that looked damn good.. especially the environment. fantastic style and like someone mentioned on youtube the sword can use some motion blur effects to give that extra punch to it. all the best and hope to see the game cinematic of this if u are planning to do one in future. cheerio

FreakyDude
11-03-2009, 08:06 PM
very nice looking game, from people coming from a very nice country. Hope this goes well for you guys.

NJA3d
11-04-2009, 03:44 PM
man oh MAN!!!:buttrock:

you guys are sick, in the awesome kind a way!!! :):):)
is there a website where i can track the game development?
and it would be a kick ass to see more of the concept art, i'm sure it rocks!!!

keep up the great work you guys,
Vanja

mrtprodz
11-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Awesome!!! :buttrock:

Indeed some motion blur could give a nice little touch. 3 people's work looking absolutely
gorgeous, this is really promising and I hope to see news from this project really soon.

Congratulations for this good work :applause:

theLOC
11-05-2009, 07:12 AM
:bounce: thanks for the positivenessness :beer:

@NJA3d-we do have a website...but it's a sad sad excuse for one...so I'm not gonna' give a link to it yet...we currently can't spare any personnel to work on it :p
but since I AM A FAN OF YOUR WORK, when we do finaly fix it up I will use it as an excuse to PM you :rolleyes:

Ryonosuke11
11-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Awesome work! Looks great! :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
11-06-2009, 11:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.