PDA

View Full Version : Swishmax...aka Swish3 beta...

Ibox
08-16-2003, 12:57 AM
Yup, Swish 3 beta version is here (http://www.swishzone.com/forums/index.php?)

you have to register to hain entry to the forum, then scroll down to the Swishmax forum and have at er eh...

enjoy :D

Ibox
08-17-2003, 03:25 AM
hmmm, 96 views and not a reply... perhaps many do not know what Swish is... it is an app much along the same line as Flash... only not quite as robust, on the other hand it is also like ten times easier to use as Flash, and exports your worx created as flash format... give it a try you folks who have always wanted a flash site but like me could be bothered to wrap your head around an app which need not have been designed with such a learning curve... this new version offers scripting as well, and though I personaly have not had the time to play around with it as of yet, I can tell you that version 2 rocked and this v3 is better yet from what I can gather just by looking at it and reading up some... way more intuitive than Flash will ever be eh :D So give it a trial and let us know what yas think eh :)

KiboOst
08-17-2003, 09:13 AM
Any url where to read something about it ? Other than a white page asking to register before having seen anything ? Or allow guests on your forum.

Ibox
08-17-2003, 09:59 AM
Um, first off it is not my forum, I am but a lowly user type eh :D

Swish2 can be viewed at www.swishzone.com (http://www.swishzone.com)

Nicodemus
08-17-2003, 10:46 PM
Cool....I like swish. Definately simplyfies certain things for flash.

~L~

Zendorf
08-18-2003, 05:51 AM
Its about time they released another version as us V2 owners have been witing a hell of a long time for an update! It looks like the wait may have been worth it, after checking out some of the little swf demo files on the forum.....the new dynamics and cursor follow stuff is very cool....the magnifying glass and water ripple demos are cool !!

Not sure how much of the cool stuff needs scripting, as I haven't tried the beta as yet. Hey there is a very basic shooting game in a 2k swf file that could never have been done in v2 and the obligitary version of pong (there should be a version on every website :) ) V3 is gonna be sweet, just release it soon guys!

For anyone that has been befuddled by Flash or can't afford it, Swish is the ticket to swf nirvana...check it out...

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.