PDA

View Full Version : Help with Color Stabilization for a time lapsed video

Zabander
10-31-2009, 05:01 PM
Hello, i need help, i hope im in the right forum, My problem is that i have a time lapsed video of the clouds of my city and the color and iluminacion changes and feels like an annoying vivracion, i have tried with the color match of after effects but i doesn't help, and i am familiar with fusion too, any tip or software i could try to resolve this.

Thanks a lot

frizDog
11-02-2009, 09:43 PM
There is not really an automated way to do this. You will probably have to color correct frame by frame. Or at least animate the color correction over time...

RogerWickes
11-03-2009, 03:15 AM
I've been discussing this very topic with one of Blender's coders, Bob Holcomb, and have an experimental build with a Levels node that I use in a compositing noodle to match the adjustment of an image with a reference color/image. It provides the mean and standard deviation of the brightness of an image (or channel). I think that is what you are looking for. Let me know if you want it and I can post it on my site for you to use.

CGTalk Moderation
11-03-2009, 03:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.