View Full Version : fighting test with bones
01-15-2002, 12:27 PM
here is a test for upcoming animation I am working on here u 'll find a test with bones for what I intend to do hope u give me ur opinions and comments...btw I need info about adding sounds to the ani any one have ideas and how can I add different ounds in 3dsmax?
(the file is avi and is about 893kb)
01-16-2002, 10:50 AM
SInce you didn't get any replies I'll give you some crits...
- First look it's not very convincing, there's no weight distributions when they hit each other with the tonfas
- the guy on the left doesn't have proper balance when he spins, he would fall flat, same with the other guy
- you need much more follow thru with the strikes, there's no power there at all, it's just tap tap tap...
- the spine needs to bend to allow proper weight distribution and follow thru, otherwise they'll stay as stiff as they are
- the heads turn to late, they turn when the body is almost at the end of there turns, the head should lead...
that's about it for now, but I hope you take this as constructive and not bashing ;)
keep on going bud, let's see some updates
Sure The Head turn too late and you have miss to animate nek and body spline? good arm move and........
I'll explain you that i think....
01-16-2002, 01:19 PM
thx for the feedbacks
I'll try to do the changes and I'll send the updates back
btw : what about timeing is it good or need modifications?
For Animation Tecnique Try this ^_^
01-16-2002, 03:19 PM
i agree with Daxx...check out the above web site for some animation principals.
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.