PDA

View Full Version : Lighting & Rendering in maya

krrish5
10-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Hi everyone............
i wanna do one good lighting and rendering demo in maya but i am not getting idea how to present and what studio people wanna see in good lighting and rendering demo please help me out from this problem if anybody having any video example please give me link................
thanks all of u..................please help me out..........

InfernalDarkness
10-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Just look in the galleries. "Studio People" will vary, as there are all kinds of studios in the world. Different employers would want to see entirely different things.

What do you feel you are best at? Focus on making a good gallery or set of images (or short video reel) in that area, and just start applying for positions. Sometimes being turned down can give you excellent insight into what you need to improve upon.

krrish5
10-31-2009, 08:19 AM
thanks InfernalDarkness it will help me so much.......

lazzhar
10-31-2009, 09:28 AM
Just show that you can light different things made of different materials in different conditions and moods.
You better go to the lighting challenges here on cgtalk and start lighting those scenes if you don't want to model yours of course.

krrish5
10-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Thank u lazzhar for ur help.will work on that what u said

CGTalk Moderation
10-31-2009, 06:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.