PDA

View Full Version : Particle emit particle creep on object.

dim1984kimo
10-29-2009, 07:47 AM
Hi,

As you seem, I wanna a particle fall down on a surface of object, and it will emit green particle like my picture mentioned. These green particle will creep on that surface. Furthermore, is it possible to make green particle have a possibility to leave out of that surface?

How should I do?

TheRispo
10-29-2009, 04:27 PM
make the object in wich they will creep a goal for the green particles.. in runtime change the goalU and goalV of the particles, I recomend watching kolectiv's dvd training on particles for this effect, theres an example of particles sliding down the surface of a can, and shouldn't be to difficult to modify the expresion for the particles to choose a random direction to creep instead of just sliding down
http://www.kolektiv.com/products.php?PRODUCT_VIEW=Education

.. for the particles leaving the surface you could set goalPP to 0 based on certain event... lets say if the particles reach a certain age, certain speed or position in U.

CGTalk Moderation
10-29-2009, 04:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.