PDA

View Full Version : Some Guidance please.

Ltiva
10-27-2009, 11:11 PM
Hello everyone, I am new to the forums here at CGsociety.

I was wondering whether any of you are able to give me some advice.
The case is I picked the wrong college, however I am in my second year and I dont want
to waste the time spent.
I wish to educate myself in 3d modeling and Photoshop. I am a Civil Engineering Student, Ive done some work with Cinema 4D, nothing that could match the quality of the pics posted by other members of the forum boards.
I was wondering, what would be the best thing to do get some education in this, how I could combine Civil Engineering and My goals(3D designer and artist).

Thanks in Advance,

Best Wishes from Slovenia

Kanga
11-02-2009, 03:14 AM
Sorry for the late welcome Nejc, well welcome.
Just an idea but, wouldn't civil engineering studies be very heavy? I don't know how you could combine the 2 studies but I sure know how you could use 3d in civil engineering,... alot! You could study 3d in your spare time (id you have any), look at my link for free learning below. If you are buzy with c4d then you probably know much of what is written there, but who knows right :)

Hope someone here can give you better guidance.
Nice country you live in btw.

Cheers

CGTalk Moderation
11-02-2009, 03:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.