PDA

View Full Version : Questions About ZBrush Registration

GothTropic411
10-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Okay, I've made my decision to buy the student version of ZBrush. But! I saw on the site there's no physical copy, grrr. I use two computers: one is connected to the Internet, while my laptop is not. I like to use my laptop as my work computer because it's a non-distracting environment because it doesn't have the Internets. I don't plan to use ZBrush on any more computers than my laptop and this is where my question comes in.

I want to buy the digital copy from Journeyed. Is it possible to register this product over the phone? Or if it's over the Internets, can I still put the serial number on my laptop? Is it as much trouble to register as Maya?

Thank you in advance!!! :D

Cheers,
Suu999

RichardMarklew
10-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Activating online allows you can activate and deactivate the license so you can use zbrush on more than one machine. You can install it on up to two machines at any one time. This is only possible when you activate online.
For more info look here (https://support.pixologic.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=5&nav=0,3)

Richard

CGTalk Moderation
10-28-2009, 06:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.