PDA

View Full Version : nParticle multiRadius over time?

tntman
10-23-2009, 07:05 PM
How can i make a expression that increases nParticleShape1.multiRadius overtime? Or control it via a ramp?

stooch
10-23-2009, 08:25 PM
How can i make a expression that increases nParticleShape1.multiRadius overtime? Or control it via a ramp?

nParticleShape1.multiRadius = time

or

nParticleShape1.multiRadius = frame

or nParticleShape1.multiRadius = time * 2

etc.

tntman
10-23-2009, 08:59 PM
nParticleShape1.multiRadius = time

or

nParticleShape1.multiRadius = frame

or nParticleShape1.multiRadius = time * 2

etc.

That will only make all particles behave the same way, i would like so that the older a particle get the more the multiRadius increases for that particle, like a PerParticle expression.

Aikiman
10-25-2009, 08:17 PM
That will only make all particles behave the same way, i would like so that the older a particle get the more the multiRadius increases for that particle, like a PerParticle expression.

Thats because its listed as a per object attribute, if it was a per particle one it would be listed there.

It would be nice if a lot of object based attrs and even nParticle attrs were per particle but then that would make Maya indestructible and we cant have that now can we?! or can we?!

CGTalk Moderation
10-25-2009, 08:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.