PDA

View Full Version : Character: kid

dondixon
08-14-2003, 04:49 PM
PLEASE EDIT & ADD A WIREFRAME, NAME YOUR THREAD PROPERLY IN THE FUTURE & ADD SOFTWARE USED AS ACCORDING TO THE RULES

ok have at it!

PLEASE EDIT & ADD A WIREFRAME, NAME YOUR THREAD PROPERLY IN THE FUTURE & ADD SOFTWARE USED AS ACCORDING TO THE RULES

mattregnier
08-14-2003, 04:53 PM
Only suggestions I would make would be around the eyebrow area. Seems a bit flat in that area. Other than that, On the hands the thumb seems longer than the rest of the fingers, but this may be the look you are going for. Also remember this is the focused critique section, add software, wires and other shots...

Sciatica
08-14-2003, 05:07 PM
The right side of the kids face seems a bit weird. His eyebrow is raised, and he is scrunching his cheek, but it isnt effecting his eyelids or mouth at all. His right eyelid should be more raised due to the stretching of the skin from raising the eyebrow, and the right corner of his mouth should be raised a bit higher then the left side, due to the scrunching.

The charecter has a ton of personality going for him. Definetly looks like the type of kid thats going to get himself in a ton of **** most of the time :)

jellyfish
08-14-2003, 09:27 PM
heh heh, I agree, this guy looks like a little troublemaker. But his body seems like it's turned around backward (not talking about his hand position, but the neck and torso). His neck should come out of the shoulders at a forward angle, the back of his shirt collar should come out above his neck in the back if you know what I mean. Also his torso seems strangely un-detailed, and his shoulders seem to be leaning backwards instead of forwards.

I think you should extend the neck model to include a little bit of shoulder, down to the clavicle and shoulder muscle, and make the shirt less tight around his neck. A nice stitched or elastic collar would also improve the shirt.

I like his personality, and facial expression, but can you post a version that is in a neutral position? This would help us in C&C the face and head.

jellyfish

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.