PDA

View Full Version : School for VISUAL EFFECTS

DeepVFX
10-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Hello guys !! I need serious help. I want to learn visual effects & i m nt able to decide which college is good for me as there are so many to choose from. Rite now i have a knowledge about modeling, animation and little bit of visual effect. I m not very gud in figure drawing and for that i m learning the same. I want to know which college is gud for me where i can learn visual effects. I am looking for VFS as in their 3D animation and visual effect course i can learn everything but according to the reviews of the VFS students http://www.artschoolreviews.ca/category/reviews/vancouver-film-school/3d-animation-visual-effects i m confused as VFS cost a lot & its a risky investment.. I m also considering Gnomon and lostboys.... If i can get some feedback from the student of those colleges i will be thankful to u. And i m also in favor of 1 yr courses.. Pls guys tell me the gud colleges where i can continue my studies....

CGTalk Moderation
10-23-2009, 01:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.