PDA

View Full Version : Which Animation School To Choose In India?

shreyk
10-23-2009, 06:54 AM
Hi All,
I am a fresher in the field of animation with no background in art. I have average drawing skills . I am looking for a good institute to join to get a good start(so that i could learn lots and improve a lot)into this vast field.Could anyone suggest some good schools for animation i could join. I was also looking at TAKSHAA bangalore and BIG Animations Pune . Could someone ,who has been or is a part of these institutes tell me how good or bad they are in general and for fresher like me ?

Awaiting good response from all who can help. :)

akhlaque
10-23-2009, 01:29 PM
Hi shreky,

feel good to know that your doing your homework! :)

can you specify what exactly your looking for? i mean, which area of animation you are looking for?

if ur at very beginning level, i would suggest, take a small step, do small course where you can get to explore, & get stared,
try to UNDERSTAND, what it takes to be in this field.(interest, passion, dedication, TEAMWORK,.....& list goes on...)
identify your strength & weak points!

u did the best thing by asking on forum but do some field work also before you make decision for your career! :o)

Best of luck.

CGTalk Moderation
10-23-2009, 01:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.