PDA

View Full Version : CGSchicago November 20th extravaganza

Taoizm
10-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Hey Everyone, it's that time again. Below are the details for the last CGSchicago meeting of '09. It's going to be a lot of fun and we're going to have some surprises for those who attend.

Food and hosting is being provided this time around by Illinois Institute of Art Chicago so a great big thank you to them for being so welcoming.

*UPDATE*

Hi,

We are at maximum capacity for our meeting Friday! If you did not RSVP you can try to get in if someone doesn't show up, but you might be turned away at the door.

If you did RSVP, all you have to do is show up and we'll have your name on a list (no ticket/print-out required.)

See you there!

-------------------------------

The details ::
Friday ,November 20, 2009

Illinois Institute of Art, Chicago Loop campus,The Ai Backstage Bistro
RSVP Here (http://cgschicago.eventbrite.com?ref=elink) - and grab your ticket today!

5:45-6:30 CGS Chicago Social ( Refreshments provided by The Illinois Institute of Art Chicago Culinary Department)
6:30-7:15 Presentation (Robomodo)
7:15-7:30 Q and A
7:30-8:00 CGS Chicago year end presentation. Awards, Swag Give Away

Swag : (2) Ballistic books, Assorted Autodesk clothing, (1) CGS full membership

Just to let everyone know, the RSVP system is to allow us to know how many people are showing up and how much food to provide. Since we're listing it here, on facebook, and linkedin we just wanted a consolidated RSVP list. Don't worry, we're not going to spam anyone. We'll also have a copy of who RSVPs so you don't need to print anything out.

Space is limited, so RSVP or you might not get in!

eddc86
10-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Exciting, although I might be living in L.A. by then =(

Array
10-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Cool! I'll try to make it again!

stascrash
10-29-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey Guys,
Thanks for doing this, i am coming with my buddy :)
I hope to see some familiar faces there : Have a great Halloween :
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

roke8five
11-21-2009, 06:43 PM
I just want to say thank you to this chapter here in Chicago and for hosting this event. It was a great feeling to be surrounded by artists that truly do this for the love of art. This event was great and I really cant wait for the next meeting to come as well as all the cool challenges-events coming up. The panel was great and very welcoming. CGS Chicago strong :)

CGTalk Moderation
11-21-2009, 06:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.