PDA

View Full Version : Time Taketh - W.I.P ( newbie )

Inkonsiderate
10-18-2009, 08:57 PM
Hello, I'm new here, and a little wet behind the ears when it comes to understanding what makes an image appealing, what good approaches are and how to take my images to 'the next level'. ;)

I've been painting digitally for 3 years now, but I haven't had the opportunity to go to an institution where I can further my knowledge and skill, so in my spare time I trawl as far as I can to learn, I love learning, but would like for someone to look over my shoulder and tell me what my mistakes are, for me it's a good a time as ever to improve.

I started this image today, it's only about 40 minutes in, the idea is that someone close to me is being taken away by three faceless monsters; time, fate and circumstance , I figured it'd be a good idea to post now, and save myself from going back to fix silly mistakes, I am all ears, and I would appreciate the C&C while this image progresses.

Many thanks! =)

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/dev_inkonsiderate/fatetekethcg1.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
10-18-2009, 08:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.