PDA

View Full Version : Need artist for a webdesign..for a future gallery website

X-WARRIOR
08-13-2003, 07:39 PM
Hi all,

I didn't exactly know where to post but since it's a group project then I think it fit here.

My friend and I are making a website that will be a gallery where people can upload their pics so it's easier for the 3d artist then to find a good cheap webhost. The gallery will be totally free, no pop-up and it will be quite fast. My friend almost finish the whole coding of the site but now we are stuck because we need a very good design. We found this design ( http://www.templatemonster.com/show.php?templ=2541&cat_type=cat&type=1&arg1=60&arg2=&order=date ) and it would be perfect for the site..but unfortunatly we don't have the money to buy it. We want to keep the site free so we don't want to purchase anything. We are asking for a website graphic designer. If you think you could make something like the template I shown then we want you. The site don't have to be in Flash but it would be a +

We need help, if you have any question just reply I'll reply back with the answer ;)

Thank you

PS: the future name of the website will be PY3d.com which mean Post Your 3d

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.