PDA

View Full Version : The Sideshow - Character - Hookflash

Hookflash
08-13-2003, 03:12 AM
Ladies and gentleman, what you are about to see will traumatize even the hairiest of men. It will disgust and arouse you simultaneously. You will cry. You will laugh. Most importantly, you will go home to your friends and family saying "I just saw the weirdest f***ing thing!", and noone will mock your tears. She/he was found selling his/her wares on a cold, deserted street corner in Western Canada (one of only a few street corners known to exist in that snowy, uncivilized wilderness). Fathers, hide your daughters. Daughters, hide your fathers. I present to you... The Floppy Neck'd Night Walker of Ambiguous Gender!!!

My first challenge entry ever! This poor hermaphrodite was born without any vertebrae in his/her neck (of all the rotten luck...;)). Fortunately, she/he was rescued from a life of prostitution by a travelling circus. I am going to do the model with Animation Master 10.5, but I don't know if I'll have time to finish before the contest deadline (not like it matters, anyway;)). I am definately going to try for a cartoony style in the model, since realism is beyond my current abilities.

http://members.shaw.ca/hookflash/sideshow.jpg

pigwater
08-13-2003, 06:34 AM
creepy stuff .. will be keeping an eye out to see how this comes along ... but right now those big arms creep me out when combined with such fine legs....
:thumbsup:

JamesMK
08-13-2003, 08:06 PM
Freaky! The gender is indeed ambiguous! Keeping an eye on this for sure...

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.