PDA

View Full Version : copy null with object inculuded

okno
08-12-2003, 12:20 AM
So i have this big (for me) problem.
I need something like null object (inside are cca 12 objects) and i need copy and paste null object with all object included. So i will have 2null object and 24object.
I dont like to select each object and then duplicate. In cinema4d when i duplicate null object i duplicate all object inluded too! and thath what i need.
Thanks

JDex
08-12-2003, 12:28 AM
If the objects are children of the null, just middle click the null, it will select the children as well, then duplicate.

BTW, I thought you gave up with XSI?

okno
08-12-2003, 12:37 AM
I thought it too :-)

Thanks for help

JDex
08-12-2003, 12:44 AM
No problem okno. It really seems like there is a lot of basics that you haven't grasped yet... Why don't you download the XSI VTM's over at 3d Buzz (http://www.3dbuzz.com) , you just need to register, download and watch them. They really help you get the basics (such as middle clicking). If you have watched them, might I reccomend watching them again. Good Luck :thumbsup:

okno
08-12-2003, 06:08 PM
as you said i should watch VTM´s again :-)

im member of 3dbuzz cca one year

thats im lazy, i work with XSI and now i need something to do, and i cant find it, after 10minits i try cgtalk, because i know thath there are some peoples, witch can help me.
I now that i can use manual or simply try to search in program but forum is faster :-)

Thanks again

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.