PDA

View Full Version : Simian Announces Jennifer Warren As Director Of Business Development

Hypester
09-30-2009, 06:25 PM
New Hire Brings Substantial Expertise In Sales And Account Management

Los Angeles – (September 30, 2009) – Simian™, an innovative online presentation and workflow management tool for production and creative service companies, announced today the addition of Jennifer Warren as the newest member of their executive team. Warren takes on the role of Director of Business Development and will help guide Simian’s dynamic sales growth.

"We’re very excited about Jennifer’s extensive experience in sales and account management,” says co-founder Brian Atton. "With her in-depth knowledge of the entertainment industry and passion for superior customer service, she will energize our team as we continue to increase Simian’s marketshare.”

Warren brings 20 years of business development experience to Simian and will be charged with heading up overall sales strategy, penetrating new markets and managing the existing client base. Most recently, Warren was the owner of an agency representing creative service companies and talent. She also spent a majority of her former years with POP Sound, an audio post-production house, where she built many successful sales programs.

"I am thrilled to be joining Simian. I was strongly attracted to the company’s commitment to innovation and client-focused strategy,” says Warren. "In a very short time, and in a very demanding industry, Simian has already earned a reputation for delivering results. I’m excited about the opportunity to be part of it."

About Simian:

Simian™ is an innovative online presentation and workflow management tool for the commercial production industry. Its recent debut has created an unprecedented buzz amongst creative service companies who are drawn to Simian’s ability to build and customize reels and streamline project workflow. The brains behind this streamlined solution is Volta, a web application firm with over 20 years of combined expertise in software engineering and design. For more information: www.gosimian.com

###

CGTalk Moderation
09-30-2009, 06:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.