PDA

View Full Version : The Sideshow- character - MDB101

MDB101
08-11-2003, 03:31 PM
Well here we go then! Finnally a challege that I defenlty can't miss :) I'll have a scetch up ready by tommorow :) I have to think of a character first hehe :)

I'll be back

MDB101
09-05-2003, 07:48 PM
OK no scetch yet but I finnally know what Im gunna model :) Since I felt I should not model a disfigured human.. kinda feel sorry for em, but not a human who puts Disfigurement on them selves. Thus making a good story! here it is.

A CGTalk.com Member joins this months Challenge, she modeled everything right, yet she forgets to model cloths for the 18th century, So she scambles and seraches for referances on the Internet, but she fails and about to give up hope. So in desperate measures, she builds a time machine and sets the time to the 18th century, going back in time and taking pictures of peoples cloths getting what she needs. But when she gets back to her time machine, it fails to go back into the future. She is stuck in the 18th century. At that same time the cops arested her and sent her to the psychiatric, casue that they saw on her was just ODD and out of this world.

She was covered with burn marks all over her body kinda like brand names on cows. She had minipulated her skin with this brand name saying "CGTALK.COM" all over her body, thus making her a FREAK! a CGTalk member FREAK!

phoenix
09-09-2003, 08:32 PM
nice

dodo3d
09-14-2003, 12:16 PM
cool idea ... no one had think like that
waiting for ur work :applause: :applause: :applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.