PDA

View Full Version : The Sideshow - character - m@.

mv
08-11-2003, 11:48 AM
Hi all!
Cool topic... I'm in.
Soon concepts to come..
Good luck to everybody and let the Sideshow start!

pigwater
08-11-2003, 12:49 PM
m@ .. lookin forward to seein what you come up with .. your LOTR was fantastic ... happy modelling:buttrock:

sasquatch
08-11-2003, 01:37 PM
Yeaaah m@'s in. Let's see what you got, mate ;)

Aearon
08-11-2003, 01:40 PM
ahh good to see you in m@. do us a favor and get this started asap :beer:

Soeren Nielsen
08-11-2003, 02:31 PM
cool m@ Im keeping my eyes on this thread

DimitrisLiatsos
08-12-2003, 08:09 AM
:wavey: Good luck man...i would love to see the details u are going to put on this one....

fellah
08-12-2003, 09:57 PM
whoot! don't you have an 'anatomy studie' to finish first!?! :shame:

looks like it can be a fun challenge, I will sit and wait a little.. and if you(or anyone else) starts to produce something over-cool. I'll join with my battleaxe ;)

good luck my friend :beer:

mv
08-12-2003, 10:34 PM
thanks guys ... no concept yet.. :shrug: still pondering what I should do. (and finishing my anatomy and clothing study ;) anyway... fellah I would be glad if you joined.. the fun level of the challenge would obviously raise to another level ..

Soeren Nielsen
08-12-2003, 11:55 PM
yeah fellah, make sure you join in.. Me and King_mob will beat you in the head with a battlehammer then :P

fellah
08-13-2003, 12:20 AM
Soeren Nielsen,
aahahahaha :D time to change to my viking avatar, this means war! you're going down bigtime, alongside with m@ :wip:

I really hope you 2 will join in to, it would be great to work alongside all of you guys.. and kick your butts :cool:

ilasolomon
08-13-2003, 12:25 AM
Just fixing my seat here!... voila. kudos to Mat. :D

Anders, I'm watching your every move! beware. ;)

Virtuoso
08-13-2003, 12:26 AM
M@...............Just wanted to come in and wish you luck,I look forward to your creation,I know it will be a well developed piece and fun to follow.Have fun and all the best ...........Don't worry too much about fellah,I'll deal with him. :p ;)

Good luck ( not that you need it),and I look forward to your creation.:beer:

mv
08-13-2003, 01:03 PM
Ahh thanks.. all of you make me wanna start to work on this challenge pretty quick :beer: I'm glad of the welcome..
I'll try to do something interresting..

so here is coming...

mv
08-13-2003, 01:10 PM
Twisty is a guy whose legs are anatomically correct. But he uses them in a quite strange manner, you'll see that when concept drawings will come. Because he's got a major problem with his spine, which did a 180° rotation on the z-axis in the upper-torso/neck part when he was an embryo, his head is looking backwards, but he quite well adapted to that malformation.
The general untolerance of the XIX° century made his parents put him in a circus.

I'm not going to do a very detailed model.. maybe I'll enter the animation challenge with it cause such a body conformation can be very interresting to animate.

mv
08-13-2003, 06:34 PM
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/v-h/mathias/ex1.jpg

Soeren Nielsen
08-13-2003, 08:57 PM
poor guy, people cant talk behind his back without him knowing ;)

He must have heard the phrase "Dont you turn your back on me, young man!" once or twice in his life

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.