PDA

View Full Version : Queen of the Rocketmen: Post here those who are looking for partners/teams

RobertoOrtiz
09-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Queen of the Rocketmen: Post here those who are looking for partners/teams
Who knows it might be cool to have a Maya Team competing against a Max team.!

So please, if you are interested reply to this thread if you are interested in working with a partner/team on FXWARS Queen of the Rocketmen

Just enter:

Name:
Program:
SKILLS:
WHAT YOU WANT TO DO:

-Roberto

takhachhe
10-19-2009, 07:50 AM
Hey i m new for this FX challenges, I want to do it and hoping someone to be my partner to complete this challenge. If somebody interested let me know.
either i will do full shot or single shot it is negotiable.

Om Shrestha
Program: 3dsmax, Maya, Fumefx, rayfire, afterburn, Fusion, aftereffects
My skills :Fluid dynamics, Volumetic, Rigid body, modeling,procedural texturing, lighting, , Shading,Rigging,Basic Animation,Lighting, Compositing
I want to do: Fluid dynamics, Volumetric, rigidbody, compositing, others as requirement

takhachhe
10-19-2009, 07:51 AM
Hey i m new for this FX challenges, I want to do it and hoping someone to be my partner to complete this challenge. If somebody interested let me know.
either i will do full shot or single shot it is negotiable.

Om Shrestha
Program: 3dsmax, Maya, Fumefx, rayfire, afterburn, Fusion, aftereffects
My skills :Fluid dynamics, Volumetic, Rigid body, modeling,procedural texturing, lighting, , Shading,Rigging,Basic Animation,Lighting, Compositing
I want to do: Fluid dynamics, Volumetric, rigidbody, compositing, others as requirement

RayRay
10-23-2009, 11:04 PM
What is up. Freelance gig I was on just got canned so I have some time to play now. Don't think I can do an entry myself but if anybody needs help on a particle or fluids effect I'd love to take a stab at it. I'm ok at particles and new to fluids but would love the practice!

great stuff so far from the challenge, looks like it's going to be a good one!

CGTalk Moderation
10-23-2009, 11:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.