PDA

View Full Version : Fluids only working in one corner of container?

ruddiger52
09-25-2009, 11:11 PM
I am relatively new to fluids so any help here is appreciated. I have a fluid container with an object emitter . I scaled the container up so the object can travel around the container. For some reason the density of the emission changes wildly depending on where in the container the emitter is. Please see attachment. In the corner shown I get the emission I expect. If i slide the container so the emitters are in the center of the container the emission gets cut down to 5 % of what you see. The jpg is a top view of the container.

Thanks

psilo
09-26-2009, 10:41 AM
you can t scale a fluid container with the scale tools, it gives weird results , you must change his size in the attribute editor or using the "extend fluid" in the fluid effects menu.

see you.

ruddiger52
09-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Yes I did not scale it with the scale tool. I have noticed that I do not get the problem unless I am emitting from object.

CGTalk Moderation
09-27-2009, 04:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.