PDA

View Full Version : audioWave

Aikiman
09-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Just playing around with audioWave plugin from bonustools, hope you like it.

http://www.vimeo.com/6750004

Sorry it is short but I dont like putting up files that are too large, takes up too much of my precious time hahaha. There are quite a few things you can hook the output up to like the focal length of a camera, max length for tubes in PaintFX etc etc. The biggest drawback with this node is that there is only one float output value. Would be nice if somebody made a plugin that would cin a number of parameters to separate the sound into different channels and then output those channels for more flexibility.

All Ive done here is take the single output, matched it with the particle ID and offset that particle with the same value in Y. Then Ive duplicate that 19 times and offset the outvalue by one so every paricle shape is different by 1, though you probably cant tell from the camera move.

The particles are actually part of a soft body curve which I then shaded with PaintFX. ill do a tutorial on it soon(ish) if anybody is keen.

dim1984kimo
09-27-2009, 12:57 AM
cool.

I knee first.

:bowdown:

CGTalk Moderation
09-27-2009, 12:57 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.