PDA

View Full Version : ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZATION with Roger Cusson?

Area61
09-23-2009, 01:40 PM
I am considering signing up for the ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZATION with Roger Cusson here at CGSociety and I was wondering if anyone has taken Roger's course and how it worked out?

My concern, although the course states its for the intermediate student, it looks like some of the content is for begginers. Things such as box modelling and applying textures are listed as some of the work to be covered. So I was hoping that maybe someone who is/was an intermediate student that has taken the course before would share their experience.

Many thanks in advance.

kwynn
09-23-2009, 10:45 PM
nobrot - I have not taken that particular class but I'm currently taking the Character Modeling class. The reason I'm posting though is that the character modeling class is also listed as intermediate but I'd actually never used zbrush and never done any character modeling - just object modeling in a college class. Anyway, I dove in head first and have learned so much that it was totally worth it even if I don't manage to finish my project by the time class is over. The instructor and classmates have been incredibly helpful and it's been a fantastic learning experience.

I hope that helps some.

CGTalk Moderation
09-23-2009, 10:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.