PDA

View Full Version : Vote on the Metal Gear Solid Challenge!!

Sangotten
05-15-2002, 09:39 AM
It 's time to vote for the Metal Gear Solid Challange, Check the thread "Metal Gear Solid Challenge" to see the art work.

Some artist have included more work then the other so you will have to vote on the names of your favorite.

Multiple votes can be made.

You can find the original thread of the MGS Art work HERE (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2529)

Let your voice be heard!:beer:

Cockofthewok
05-16-2002, 01:05 AM
hey man, you need to add Itchi. will they let you add another poll option now?

Sangotten
05-16-2002, 11:21 AM
Shite!!!

Okay Itchi has entered a image but it kinda late but since it is such a great pic I woulds like to enter him to the voting... but how?

It think that if you wanna vote for him (itchi) you should post a reply here!!!

Keep on voting!!!

Iguiniz.X.
05-16-2002, 01:24 PM
K,

I VOTE: ITCH

Well I think this is clear:cool:

Sangotten
05-16-2002, 04:03 PM
Come on people vote!!!!

Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! .....ehh yeah vote!

itchi
05-17-2002, 11:20 AM
haha thanks guys but i think i might have missed the deadline technically and plus this is an old pic. not for the contest so i respectfully withdraw hehe. lets just keep to the polls.

i voted! :P great job guys!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.