PDA

View Full Version : markers in morpher?

3rd Dimentia
09-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Can anyone tell me what markers are in relation to progressive morphs? I notice there's many mentions of gettting and setting marker properties in the maxscript help but I can't see an explaination of what they actually are. I'm having trouble assigning progressive targets with maxscript and am wondering if I need to use markers in some way to make it work.

Cheers,

Cg.

denisT
09-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Can anyone tell me what markers are in relation to progressive morphs? I notice there's many mentions of gettting and setting marker properties in the maxscript help but I can't see an explaination of what they actually are. I'm having trouble assigning progressive targets with maxscript and am wondering if I need to use markers in some way to make it work.

Cheers,

Cg.

markers can't help you to solve any progressive targets problem. Markers only help to organize the list of targets...

From MAX Help:
The upper section of the Channel List rollout contains controls for managing markers, which designate different locations in the list of morph targets. For example, channels 15 through 24 might contain all the emotion targets. Rather than scrolling to display these tracks, you can choose a marker from the list to display those channels.

CGTalk Moderation
09-18-2009, 07:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.