PDA

View Full Version : Need some personal feedback regarding an AI school. (Houston)

DreamGrunty
09-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Hello there, I have recently graduated from High school (May actually, maybe not that recent), and while there I took 3D Animation for three years. Well, it wasnt technically at my school, but at another campus. Oh yea, I should mention I live in Houston, Texas. Anyways, Ive searched the forums regarding the AI here in Houston, I found a few things here and there, but the problem is, most of the stuff was a few years old.

Im looking for an opinion on the AI here in Houston, but not from someone who was there years ago, but maybe someone who is currently attending, knows someone who is currently attending, or just graduated from there. On top of that, Id take into consideration personal knowledge and opinions of the new Houston North campus as well.

You see Im at a loss. I dont know if I should attend AI...but my options right now sort of force me to do so.

So all in all, I want to know opinions concerning this specific campus, maybe some advice on what classes I should really look into, and just general information (preferably from personal experience) that will help me in my decision making, regarding AI Houston.

Thanks for your time.

Kanga
09-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Hi Raul and welcome to cgtalk!
I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Cheers

CGTalk Moderation
09-19-2009, 01:06 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.