PDA

View Full Version : IES data for LED's or how to approximate them?

Slugger
09-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Hi

trying here too to see if someone might know, I don't...

i have now in the small arch-viz project i'm at been asked to insert LED's, but arent able to find light data for the specific bulbs(LED's), this is the one choosed: OSRAM LED Parathom Classic Globe W-white E 27

have downloaded the OSRAM light data, the above bulb isn't included in the database, now is there any other way to aproximate LED's?, it's a single "pointlight" in terms of 3D space, but what's with the power/light ratio, much better than a std bulb that much i understand, the one above is rated at 3W and is said according to the "Product Benefits" by OSRAM to raplace a 15W std bulb, found also at a retailers website that it has has a rating of 165lumen

so does anyone know where to get light data(IES) that matches the above LED bulb(or close to it)(have mailed OSRAM a few times, no luck there)?

i'm working both in 3dsmax 2009 and in DIALux(max for "beaty" render Dailux for proper Lux measurement), so would be very good to have light data for DAILux forthis specific "bulb",
any tip, links highly appreciated,

Cheers,

k.

CGTalk Moderation
09-16-2009, 11:22 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.