PDA

View Full Version : Dissertation Help needed

MOONSHANK
09-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Ok so iam doing my last year at University and I am wanting to do character modeling for my Hons but I need to think of a good dissertation to go along with what I want to do ive been thinking of looking into classical figurtive sculpters but thats about as far as I get. I was considering looking into Da Vinci as well because I am really into anatomy and love his work on the eye and how we actually see things so was thinking I could work this into character modeling some how?

Any thoughts would be of help as well as mabye some other paths I could take with a character modeling dissertation.

Iam starting my course in a weeks time so there isnt a real rush to get on with the dissertation but I want to be able to talk to a tutor about a few ideas I could have

Carina
09-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi Craig,

If you were able to give some more details about the course we might be able to be of more help, i.e. programme title, whether it's a BA/BSc etc, and whether it has any accreditation attached to it, at least in the UK different types of accreditation looks for specific elements in a final year dissertation.

Carina

MOONSHANK
09-14-2009, 07:23 PM
Iam studying BA hons Computer Art at The university of Abertay Dundee

MrPositive
09-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Dissertation? Like a PHD thesis dissertation?

CGTalk Moderation
09-16-2009, 06:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.