PDA

View Full Version : My Private Messages have disappeared?

JeremyK
09-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey all,

Just curious, but it seems like my private messages have all disappeared.

Have they been pruned? Funny, seems like they were there a few weeks ago. I know I didn't delete them.

Has this happened to anyone else? Perhaps I missed this announcement?

leigh
09-09-2009, 08:35 PM
That's really, really odd. As far as I am aware, we do not run any automatic pruning operations. The forum pixies must have come in the night and gobbled them all up :/

khendar
09-10-2009, 04:00 AM
Yeah not sure what's happened there. They definitely appear to have been deleted, by what mechanism I am not sure.

I can probably recover the text of your PMs if there is anything important that you need from them. Otherwise keep eye on it, if it happens again then I'll have to take a closer look at it.

JeremyK
09-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Thanks Timothy.

More important than the text of the PM's are the usernames. I'd like to get in touch with an older friend who I've lost contact with. I know they use CGTalk though at times, or at least would get a PM notice email.

If you did that for me, I'd be very grateful. :)

khendar
09-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Would you like me to PM you a list of all of the people that you have sent PMs to ?

CGTalk Moderation
09-16-2009, 01:54 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.