PDA

View Full Version : DFX+ installation question

GCL
08-07-2003, 02:07 AM
Just a quicky question on the DFX+ LW software deal.
No dongle included. I know, tied to LW dongle.

Question, do I use the serial number from my existing LW 7.5c
or the serial number from LW 7.5 included in DFX+ package ?

I figured to keep it simple, use the existing number.
I guess when the time comes, use the new one to get LW 8.
Thanks and will wait for feedback.

robinson
08-07-2003, 03:20 AM
Just try installing your DFX+ and see if it works with the “old” or current 7.5c ser# or call eyeone support ! :shrug:

You should search the forum on that topic too, it was discussed a few weeks ago !!!

Good luck, I ordered two month ago and still waiting for DFX+ delivery.:annoyed:

Phyrea
08-07-2003, 05:32 AM
When I installed my DFX+ (just three days ago), I had my 7.5 dongle in the parallel port. Installation went fine, then when I tried to open DFX+ it told me that no official key was found, and popped up a window. In the window was the serial number - use that number, plus the CDKEY (on DFX+ box) and register at www.eyeonline.com - they'll give you your key file instantly for download/copy-paste, etc - they'll also e-mail it to you. I had mine up and running within mintues.

grafikdon
08-07-2003, 08:04 AM
I had the same problem and when I got in touch Eyeon, they e-mailed me the permanent lisence and everything was fine.
However if you have a parallel dongle, DFX+ will not recognise it. You will need to download the driver from the link below.

http://www.rainbow.com/support/downloads.asp,
It is listed as 'Sentinel System Driver 32 bit MSI installer v5.41.1

you will be able to run DFX+ with the parallel dongle after installing the driver.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.