PDA

View Full Version : Help !

ahem
08-31-2009, 08:57 AM
Hello!

Im making my 3D animation demoreel and I need a help for editing it in softwares like sony vegas pro 9 or adobe premiere pro cs3....
the problem is.. when I bring my animation rendered images(.PNG) from maya09 to any of these softwares... each frame ( image) takes 5 secs duration..and it should be 24fps.... there is option I found to change speed/duration but I can do dat for single frame at a time... so its hard to change duration for like 1o00 imgaes... so I need a help to solve dis problem...
and another thing is what should be da project setting so that when I render scene and export it to desktop.. it should be in very less size... cuz now its giving me around 5gb file size...

thanks...

Midgardsormr
08-31-2009, 03:25 PM
Does it really take so much more energy to type "th" instead of "d"? That, this, the. Sorry; pet peeve. It really slows me down when I have to translate into standard English.

Okay, in Premiere, before you import your image sequence, you need to specify the duration of a still in the preferences: Edit > Preferences > General Set "Still Image Default Duration" to 1 frame.

When exporting, it depends on what your target playback format is. Mpeg-2 at NTSC resolution for DVD. I've been using H.264 for web video, though I'm not fond of what it does to the contrast (seems like I recently saw a workaround for that—need to look it up again). I do wish that Premiere would estimate the file size based on current export settings.

ahem
09-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Hey thank you Bryan for your words.....
sorry for that dat, dis and cuz.. actually I never use lingoes in forum that dat ,dis and cuz was by mistake...

Well thanks again..

CGTalk Moderation
09-01-2009, 06:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.