PDA

View Full Version : 30 Cinema 4d Video Tutorials Covers Polygonal Modeling and Animation Series

finetutor
08-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Hello Folks

i just launched 30 Cinema 4d Video Tutorials which will almost cover every thing about polygonal modeling and some of animation series.

i am going to introduce more animation series tutorials soon.

Click Here to Watch the Tutorials (http://www.finetutor.com/apps.php?v=&c=cinema4d&t=8&view=&PageNo=1)

http://i30.tinypic.com/2nw0ehv.jpg

-/\-Scott-M-C4D-/\-
08-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the tutorials, the few which I have watched are very well presented/illustrated and explained. But man the graphic icon background and text for the videos look horrible. Never mix red, pink, green and yucky yellow like that if you ever decide to make a website. The text is almost unreable, stick to clear arial type of fonts. And if you are going to colour code the type of tutorials you have based on the topic then make it obvious but not to the detriment of making any text unreadble. The colour coding you employed makes no sense also.

These might be really good Cinema 4D tutorials but presentation accounts for alot in presenting a professional look for a highend 3D application. ;)

finetutor
08-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Scott i really appreciate your constructive opinion i will defiantly take your advice and i will do my best not to repeat these mistakes again.
thank you so much for your feedback i am going to introduce new animation series soon and i hope you will like it
thank you

Thanks for the tutorials, the few which I have watched are very well presented/illustrated and explained. But man the graphic icon background and text for the videos look horrible. Never mix red, pink, green and yucky yellow like that if you ever decide to make a website. The text is almost unreable, stick to clear arial type of fonts. And if you are going to colour code the type of tutorials you have based on the topic then make it obvious but not to the detriment of making any text unreadble. The colour coding you employed makes no sense also.

These might be really good Cinema 4D tutorials but presentation accounts for alot in presenting a professional look for a highend 3D application. ;)

rurik
08-28-2009, 12:25 AM
Thank you so much for making these!
Alex

finetutor
08-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Alex thank you and i really appreciate your feedback i just hope you will learn some thing from these tutorials more coming soon
thank you again

Thank you so much for making these!
Alex

CGTalk Moderation
08-28-2009, 08:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.