PDA

View Full Version : Asylum 3D have a new webbsite

robkoni
08-05-2003, 06:14 PM
OK..........Soooooooooooooooo
Its shameless self publicity time again folks:eek:
welll....
theres a hell of a lot of new content ,and some little insights into the way we work(in a dysfunctional sort of way)
soooooooooo...
enjoy...............

http://www.asylum3d.co.uk/flash.asp

mushroomgod
08-05-2003, 08:18 PM
realy cool site with lots of realy cool stuff to boot :thumbsup:

i had no idea you guy where also illustrators, some of you paintings i remember from Contact....+ i also remember renting trick or treat from the video shop about 15 years ago, i remember it being realy realy bad film :rolleyes:

if there was only one crit I would ask for a better progress bar on the artwork section...I only have a 56k and i dont mind waiting for stuff to load but there where moments where I could see no progress and was wondering if it had stoped.....maybe adding a count down?

other than that realy cool, one to bookmark

:thumbsup:

robkoni
08-05-2003, 09:06 PM
Thanks Mushroom god ,yeah we were illustrators by day,and by night , Caffiene injected ,pixel pushing ,three dimensional,non toxic(well most of the time)accolites of the Bump Map.
yup Trick or treat was pants:beer:
all the best Robin

gsuttor
08-07-2003, 03:06 AM
Immediate front page click please admin.

Asylum ROCKS your 3D world.

Can't believe the lack or response to this stuff.

AAAwwwwwwwsome!

SheepFactory
08-07-2003, 04:12 AM
I am a big fan of you guys! :beer:

plugged at cg networks.

robkoni
08-07-2003, 10:05 AM
Thanks Sheepfactory(why sheepfactory ?)much apprecieated:love:
as usual, nicely understated Mr suttor:wavey:

policarpo
08-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Nice looking stuff as always Robin!

Here's to you and your crew dominating!!!:buttrock:

robkoni
08-07-2003, 05:37 PM
ok guys ....as from tonight asylum 3D will have to take there new site down....its simply costing us too much money:annoyed:
The best laid plans and all that...it will go back up but the amount of traffic has madwe it prohibitive....we will have to take the movies off:eek: Rats
All the best a Happy but Poorer Robin

policarpo
08-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by robkoni
ok guys ....as from tonight asylum 3D will have to take there new site down....its simply costing us too much money:annoyed:
The best laid plans and all that...it will go back up but the amount of traffic has madwe it prohibitive....we will have to take the movies off:eek: Rats
All the best a Happy but Poorer Robin

if you are serious, just use Hostned...they have great deals and unlimited space!!

www.hostned.com

tell 'em Policarpo sent ya!

robkoni
08-07-2003, 08:49 PM
I'm AFRAID i am serious:annoyed: yeah we had 7 and a half gig of traffic yesterday:eek: so we are going to have to pull it for a while....
Thanks Poly...i'll chwck it out:thumbsup:

robkoni
08-08-2003, 11:11 AM
OK the New site is down....for the moment...and the old one is back........Sorry

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.