PDA

View Full Version : "Bad Day" an animation clip

shashhh
08-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Hi all,

This is the recent clip i have just finished animating. i still need to render it with some sort of basic lighting. will post the rendered one soon. till then please feel free to comment on the gray animation preview.

http://student.vfs.com/~m08shashwat/index.htm/demoreels/waiting.avi

cheers
Shash

shashhh
09-03-2009, 06:09 AM
:( was expecting some comments on this one. didnt get one...anyway, next time. i think i have to work harder to make it commentable.. :) hehe

cheers
$hash

HyMz
09-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Really nice animation, some of the subtle movements are great.
The only thing that i thought was a bit 'off' was the shock reaction when the ring fell down that drain thingie, thought it could be a bit more exaturated.
Other than that really nice animation!

Poirot
09-03-2009, 02:00 PM
I really liked the moment when the bus arrived. Character acting back and forth between the bus and the lost ring. This was very nicely animated. Only the rain could drop down a bit faster and harder.

shashhh
09-05-2009, 04:01 AM
ah i know....i will upload the rendered version soon. i think rain looks ok after the renders. thanks you guys anyway.

cheers
$hash

CGTalk Moderation
09-05-2009, 04:01 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.