PDA

View Full Version : Free 2 Hour Advanced ZBrush LIVE Webinar

kurv
08-20-2009, 03:38 AM
Join us for a Webinar on August 26

Advanced Facial Sculpting by Leigh Bamforth

In this free session from Leigh Bamforth, we will show you how to create the Orc Head shown here completely in ZBrush.

This is a FREE 2+ hour class presented LIVE by KURV studios.

Register now to watch Leigh work his magic in ZBrush.

Registration is FREE and the class will be a minimum of 2 hours long.

Title: Advanced Facial Sculpting by Leigh Bamforth
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM CDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/512537859

Totyo
08-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Ok, I'm in :)
I also did some advertisement on Twitter :)

kurv
08-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Thank you!!

kurv
08-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Okay we decided to change the class a little bit. Instead of using a prefabrication skull to create the Orc head. We decided to show you how to create a prefabrication skull of your own.

In this free session from Leigh Bamforth, we will show you how to create a human skull prefabrication. This is a skull that you can use to create muscle structure, facial anatomy and create any character you like from this starting point.

Leigh will show you how to create this prefabrication skull for yourself so you can start any project creating muscle structure to truly create photo realistic human or creature heads.

kurv
08-20-2009, 04:11 PM
In talking to Leigh, he said not only will he show you the skull, but he will also take the image to the attached, 'Sarge' image.

This might be the best free class on ZBrush we have seen.... we still have a few seats left, but space is limited... so register now!

Sy1ar
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
A BIG thanks to both Wes and Leigh for taking your time to produce this free lesson yesterday.
I understand around 1000 people attended and it ran very smoothly. I learned a great deal from Leigh’s instruction and I’m looking forward to downloading the class when it becomes available on Monday.

I’ll defiantly be attending future classes :) thanks again!

hardtwist
08-28-2009, 07:56 PM
I would like to add my thank you. I enjoyed it very much. Yall did a great job with this

Jim

MINTY1974
08-30-2009, 05:52 PM
I also attended and really enjoyed it a lot. I certainly picked up lots of useful information watching the live sculpt. Top work chaps! :applause:

CGTalk Moderation
08-30-2009, 05:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.