PDA

View Full Version : How could i adjust symmetry????

eathquaketry
08-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Hi , i am new to Zbrush and there is abig problem happens with me when i use symmetry that sometimes the second brush (when activate symmtry) doesn't match the other part of my model so i forced every time to draw each side alone then try to match the both sides and this is horrible .... the other brush is far away from its predicted place
I am sure there is some adjustment included in symmtry to fix that and i tried but nothing
How could i adjust it ??
Thanx very much for your time and advice .........

happy-gibbon
08-22-2009, 07:48 PM
eathquaketry,
Are you sure your object hasn't lost its symmetry along the way somehow? Try highlighting half your model and then go to the Deformations section on your zbrush menus on the right and hit Smart Resym. Also you can try going to the top Transform menu and then the Symmetry submenu. You can play with what axis your symmetry is set on. One more would be to set poseable sym on (also under transform > symmetry) if your object is not in a symmetrical pose.

CGTalk Moderation
08-22-2009, 07:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.