PDA

View Full Version : Reel Working?

Darkherow
08-13-2009, 04:58 PM
This a reel I did awhile ago and I just like to know if it plays okay? I have been having some issues playing it at home and it was "sticking" when I played it. Would like to know if it plays smoothly and any comments are welcomed thank you.

http://www.vimeo.com/5646933

DickieGriffin
08-13-2009, 05:16 PM
yeah, it was sticking a bit for me too.

also, the last model of the guy in the armor; you dont get to see his face befor it wipes too your contact details.

Also, it might be nice to see the final composit of your flying car again once we've seen all the diffrent layers.

your work looks well mint. awsome!

Poirot
08-13-2009, 06:48 PM
At first i did get few hickups when playing the video. Second time everything ran smoothly. Now why did i not see your work in "Flying Car FXWars" contest we had last year? :)

Darkherow
08-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the replies guys but still not sure it is playing smoothly, but the main point is would employers be concerned with this? I havent figured out why yet but the original has no problems.

Also it's strange as a friend of mine say it plays fine but I went to local library today to play it there and it was sticking (played a couple of times too).

Yeah about the flying cars I already finished my work before there was that competition and I am not sure if it was in the rules to use certain live footage could be wrong. However I already had the shot completed way before the comp.

CGTalk Moderation
08-13-2009, 08:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.