PDA

View Full Version : WIP animated sequence

DickieGriffin
08-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Hey all

I've been animating on/off for about a year now and started this new sequence yesterday just for kicks and getting myself warmed up for the start of my new Games dev degree next month.

Yeah, so the premise for this clip is that the guy runs into the scene, sees somthing ahead that he dosnt like, skids but crashed into a pillar before he can stop.

I'm just at the Blocking phase at the moment, trying to iron out the timing; so the clip here (http://www.mavarick.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/run_slide_impact_wip_blocking.mov)just has contacts/extreams and passing positions. Their arent any up or down positions on the run or any fancy bits like overlap, yet :).

Any C & C's people can give me on the timing, poses and anything else are most welcome. It occured to me that the rendered clip looks much faster once rendered than it did in max...

CGTalk Moderation
08-13-2009, 03:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.