PDA

View Full Version : Several School info

Wualforvalle
08-13-2009, 08:30 AM
Im gonna write down everything i wanna know :P

TTTC (Think tank training center) anyone been there? can you tell any experience?

Whats the Tuition for Full Saill, Game art program...?? i cant find it anywhere

What Fine Arts schools would you recommend?

High End CG Certificate from Gnomon, doesn't seem to work on art, drawing, sculpting fundamentals... would you recommend taking this like its called, High end CG certificated?

What would be the full tuition for Ringling college, and would you also recommend it for fine arts or game art and design?

solidslade
08-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Im gonna write down everything i wanna know :P

TTTC (Think tank training center) anyone been there? can you tell any experience?

Whats the Tuition for Full Saill, Game art program...?? i cant find it anywhere

What Fine Arts schools would you recommend?

High End CG Certificate from Gnomon, doesn't seem to work on art, drawing, sculpting fundamentals... would you recommend taking this like its called, High end CG certificated?

What would be the full tuition for Ringling college, and would you also recommend it for fine arts or game art and design?

Well, I guess the Expressive Intelligence Studio at UC Santa Cruz counts as a game design "think tank." Feel free to look them up at http://eis.ucsc.edu/people

taxguy
08-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Gnomon has an entertainment design whose title is misleading. It really is more of program on fundamentals with lots of character drawing and anatomy.

Wualforvalle
08-14-2009, 06:07 AM
:P thanks again taxguy, but i wanted to know if they offered fundamentals education at gnomon school. would really prefer using dvd's for 3d training rather than in fundamentals, since i can ask certain questions to the teacher :P i am very very curious person and tend to ask a lot of questions on subjects i really care about.

CGTalk Moderation
08-14-2009, 06:07 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.