PDA

View Full Version : Animation Mini-Challenge Maintenance

Splinter
08-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Hi,

The Animation Mini-Challenge used to be unused for a really long time. SirRon and SheepFactory used to run the challenge, and haven't had the time to keep it running so I asked their permission to take over where they left off. I have been taking care of this challenge since early this year, and it is growing. I have a few items that I would like to change but don't actually have the ability to do them myself. Such as creating "Sticky" threads, Correcting the Spelling of a thread, and taking useless posts out. Is there anything that I could do?

Animasta
08-12-2009, 03:30 AM
Hi,

The Animation Mini-Challenge used to be unused for a really long time. SirRon and SheepFactory used to run the challenge, and haven't had the time to keep it running so I asked their permission to take over where they left off. I have been taking care of this challenge since early this year, and it is growing. I have a few items that I would like to change but don't actually have the ability to do them myself. Such as creating "Sticky" threads, Correcting the Spelling of a thread, and taking useless posts out. Is there anything that I could do?

You can always PM a staff member.

Splinter
08-12-2009, 04:25 AM
You can always PM a staff member.

Thank you for the advice. I will give that a try as well.

CGTalk Moderation
08-12-2009, 04:25 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.