PDA

View Full Version : HElp needed, PG course ?

varun9t
08-09-2009, 06:23 AM
Hello guys i need Help please. :wip: :wip: :wip: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
I am searching for a 2 year PG course in canada. If any one have any info on such course offered by any public college or university, plz help.
In animation/gaming /vfx/any of CG related field.

Does sheridan/humber college have a 2 year course ?
How is Humbber college ? i have herd sheridan is good.

If any info or any links pplz post guys, waiting for ur replies. :thumbsup:

I have seen the list in courses in North america(canada), but all r for 1 year ? :banghead: and not all r PG/graduate courses, i have already done my graduation in animation. :arteest:

varun9t
08-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Any one there, :rolleyes: , with any info plz

varun9t
08-11-2009, 06:47 AM
Please guys and mods and senior ppl of forum, need some advice :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: , i am here with lot of expectations, this is the best CG forum, if i wont get any info here, then i dont think so i would get any where else.

is there any UNiversity or college that has a post graduatye course? I have already done graduation in animation, a Bsc degree.

leigh
08-11-2009, 01:28 PM
I think the reason no-one has replied is because your questions could easily be answered with a Google search.

varun9t
08-13-2009, 01:25 PM
actualy the problem is, i searched, i found, centenial had a course of 14 months which was a pg, at humber a 1yr pg, sheridan 1 yr, senneca, 8 months, van arts and many other had a diploma, like vfs and some other. And in some places, the course is not of priority. That is the reason i asked for help in this forum man.

I am searching for a 2yr course, if any :sad:
Sheridan is good, but does not have a 2yr course.

And if google can solve the proble, probably the forum shoud shut down this entire section of courses and shools, including the sub sections. If google can do, why need a forum for assistance, google also have info, that some one alredy put it there.

I am realy dissapointed. :rolleyes:

CGTalk Moderation
08-13-2009, 01:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.