PDA

View Full Version : Britain: which and what course?...

Dimis
08-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Hi everyone, I've decided to go to UK and get some real education on 3D animation & post production, as things turned out to be really disappointing here in Greece.
So I did some research and figured Bradford seems to have a good selection of courses, but I can't figure which I should select. The only thing I'm sure of is that I do want to be able to produce realistic scenes from scratch via a 3D program, among other things.

If anyone has any experience/knowledge in the matter, please do inform me, as I'm having a hard time figuring whether Bradford is the real deal, which course would suit my needs, and if it is going to get me a job when I'm done.

Thanks in advance :)

leigh
08-07-2009, 11:14 PM
The most highly regarded CG course in the UK is at Bournemouth. I've never heard of Bradford myself.

Dimis
08-08-2009, 01:49 AM
I think that says a lot about those who handed me the info I have... Thanks a lot leigh, I'm already looking into it.

rockstar30
08-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Hi..

Three good colleges in the uk for animation are

Bournemouth
Teesside
Hertfordshire

Check them out

moidphotos
08-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the compliment :)

hellomrjack
08-19-2009, 10:45 PM
I can vouch for Bournemouth currently as i have just completed the first year of the course there (Ba Computer Visualisation and Animation). I highly recommend it, if you've got any questions im happy to try to answer them.

CGTalk Moderation
08-19-2009, 10:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.