PDA

View Full Version : Vcad?

mazoist
08-06-2009, 04:40 PM
hello everyone, this is my first post. :)

I am looking for school, for 3d modelling and animation. I found a few schools as my wishes but schools in USA and VFS are quite expensive for me. I found out that, there are two schools which are cheaper for me; VANART and VCAD. :applause:

In VANART's site, there are students works and other informations, but in VCAD there is nothing about student works, etc.

I am planning to make contact with VCAD but first I want to ask you, what do you know about VCAD? Is it good enough to spend a year and money? :shrug:

thank you for your help

varun9t
08-14-2009, 06:47 AM
no one would reply, no one has the time, :banghead:
i got advice to google, u better google too, what i can provide u with is, i saw some video on youtube, u should search youtube for vcad's video, student work or whatever, i did not find any student;s work i guess. :sad:
There is no proper information on the courses in the broshure or on site, no campus info, no nothing, site has very low information. No residence found. :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
08-14-2009, 06:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.