PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Artists Needed For Animation Movie Partnership

rollinsagency
08-02-2003, 12:40 AM
Hi , freelance graphic artists needed, work from your location...
This is a partnership...once complete and we sell it, we all get paid. everyone is a partner and share whatever price we get. this is star wars meet top gun underwater...an action packed family movie...if you have other friends interested please let them know, as we still have openings....thanks for your interest.Best Mike
rollinsagency@juno.com

www.seawars.info

SEAWARS,
full feature animation 130 pages. 2 hours long

TWO UNDERWATER COLONIES BATTLE 2000 YEARS AFTER EARTH IS SUBMERGED IN WATER.

logline: A meteor strikes earth and melts the ice caps which totally flood earth.
two surviving underwater military colonies unaware of each other presence meet 2000 years later in a battle for survival. One human colony and one hybrid human-part shark colony...survival, betrayal, romance and action... think top gun meets star wars, underwater with a twist...

3DZukini
08-05-2003, 07:41 PM
Can you give some more info? What software platforms--rendering--sharing of the files, how all of that will work?

thanks

Quizboy
08-08-2003, 08:50 PM
I find this to be interesting as i've been writing scripts and concepts which deal with underwater battles along the lines of star wars - but - i really need to have more information.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.