View Full Version : Public Beta of Artizen HDR 2.8 is now available.
08-04-2009, 01:46 PM
The newest release of Artizen HDR 2.8 beta is now publicly available to everyone.
- 200% Faster
- More Multi Processor Support
- Better Memory Management and Stability
- New Color Matching System Technology for better color correction tools.
- More RAW and HDR editing tools.
- Easier to User and Better Work flows.
Download Link (http://www.supportingcomputers.net/Applications/Artizen/Downloads/ArtizenMP28_beta.exe)
New Hue Balance Filter Tutorial (http://www.supportingcomputers.net/Applications/Tutorials/Using%20Hue%20Balance.htm)
Screenshoot Hue Balance Filter Before and After
08-11-2009, 01:56 AM
questions, issues, suggestions, criticisms are welcome.:)
08-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Aug 12 Update Now Available
1 Fixed Vista Installer Issues.
2 Updated Dramatic Tone Mapping Operator for better result.
3 Updated Hue Balance with the addition of the Reset Button.
4 Now when saving a tone mapped HDR users will be asked if they want to save the Tone Mapping Setting with the file. The can be later loaded for use on other HDR files.
5 Relocated the Save Tone Mapping Setting in the Tone Mapping window to be part of the drop down list where existing Tone Map setting files are listed.
6 Relocated the Tone Mapping Auto Preview option to the Additional Options window.
7 Update Temperature Filter for more realistic results and +300% performance increase.
8 Made the RAW file loading work flow faster.
08-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Aug 27 Beta Update
1. Fixed Color Management Issue when loading HDR and EXR files.
2. Fixed Color Management, Performance and Stability of loading and saving PFM files.
3. HDR Preview, Apply and Cancel button moved to top right.
4. HDR Preview changing the Preview size performance 200% faster.
5. HDR Preview, Added "Save Settings with File" in the Additional Options.
6. HDR Preview, Added "Load Settings..." and "Save Settings" option to settings drop down list.
7. HDR Merge options are now saved so that your last settings are always reloaded.
8. Fixed Redo menu option not being enabled when clicking undo.
9. Fixed bug when using any Brushes tool before selecting a size.
10. Optimized all brush tools for reduced memory and better performance.
11. When saving Tone Mapping Settings with files the _TM is at the end of the file now.
08-27-2009, 02:26 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.