PDA

View Full Version : License & Cost Free Professional Music

conner2k
08-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Hi Guys!

Itīs been a while since my last post. Nevertheless I still wanted to showcase our complete license and free music to download music.

We are professionals having composed for many many years for computergames, shortfilms, commercials and media applications.

We have released some complete free music as a big thankyou to the community that supported us over the years. So please feel free to grab the latest music for free for your projects...and donīt worry about license!

Check it here at http://www.hartwigmedia.com (under Free music Archive)

Regards Kai

PS: if this should be the wrong forum to post such informations please drop or delete this message....

Wonderer
08-04-2009, 02:52 PM
OMG!!! This is amazing... thank you so much!!!

paintbox
08-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Great music, thanks for sharing!!!... I hope your bandwidth isn't going through the roof. :D

kmrsic
08-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Really nice of you guys. Thank you.

spacefrog
08-04-2009, 07:31 PM
just listened to some random music track from them...

one word: AWESOME !!

Rounin
08-05-2009, 01:06 AM
Really appreciate this. Good stuff.

conner2k
08-05-2009, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the positive feedbacks! As we are always trying to be a bit "different" to others we also want to establish a small community at our side as we always love to hear what the people thinking about our music.

In addition from time to time we would like to compose freemusic that is really useable. To achieve that we open posts asking you what we should compose next! So your feedback is really required and appreciated.

Thanks so far and keep up all the inspiring graphic works!

Regards Kai

Walli
08-05-2009, 08:40 AM
very generous, thank you!

conner2k
08-06-2009, 09:38 AM
A little update:

As we have decided to open up our music archive there are now far over 40 additional tracks for you to use freely in our Free Music Section! We also have overworked this section completely so that there are now also mp3 previews available. So you donīt need to download the file first to hear it.

Regards
Kai

Ollarin
08-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Wow! Amazing stuff!

Thank you for your awesome collection, listened to a few and I really like it!

Erklaerbar
08-06-2009, 04:14 PM
awesome, very good music! Thank you very much!

cubiclegangster
08-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Is this done with edirol orchestra or the reason soundbank?

Results are really good.

conner2k
08-10-2009, 05:44 PM
None of the stated one :-) It is a mix out of East West Symphonic Orchestra and some other Libraries like Garritan Orchestral Strings....to be honest the Sound and Sample Quality is by todays libraries on the market nearly the same ;-) composition makes the difference..

Take Care

cubiclegangster
08-10-2009, 06:32 PM
I fully agree, I was just curious - only looked at orchestral plugins a few years ago when there were no good examples.
I'm not going to kid myself that i'll be able to write with one, haha.

XeroWolf
08-10-2009, 11:43 PM
This is awesome! Thanks guys.

conner2k
08-11-2009, 06:47 AM
Yeah ten years ago it was really a problem to get good samples for the orchestral area. But today there are really good libraries out there. In my opinion sadly all of these sound pretty much the same no matter what the producers say ;-)

On the other side now it depends all on the skills of the composer and how to get the unique mix that makes his music recognized. The tools can be afford and used by everyone, also the hardware requirements are "normal high"... I think you graphic guys have similar hardware requirements (?)

Regards

CGTalk Moderation
08-11-2009, 06:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.