PDA

View Full Version : Error: Vray doesn't want to render heeelp :'(

Hydraa
08-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Hi all !

I really need help !!!:banghead:

I'm working on a short film for school (to be graduate). I decided to use vray as renderer BUT it doesn't want to work !
When i want to render, I get an error like this:

http://www.deltazone.org/~fc4d/images/heret-x_bug.jpg

Do you know how I can fix it ? It seems there is a problem with my character's head.The error occur when preparing the head mesh...and when I hide the head the render works...What the...!? surprising thing...

My vray setup are very simple: an irradiance map (medium animation) +brute force, dmc 1-4....I tried the ShpereFade but it's the same problem

I would be very gratefull if someone can help me! It really drives me crazy! I don't want to faild because of a render bug..

[btw sorry for my english i'm french ;)]

thanks for reading

tecsun
08-08-2009, 05:13 AM
are you using normal map on the head mesh? try removing it see whether it works. And for your render setting, why not using lightcache instead of brute force? It tends to render much much slower.

Ponomarev
08-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Try to check all scene geometry! Delete objects one by one or groups by groups and try render again...I think, that some of yours geometry have some errors

CGTalk Moderation
08-12-2009, 08:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.