PDA

View Full Version : T3 game trailer

kfc
07-31-2003, 06:55 AM
http://www.3dluvr.com/pixho/productions/games/T3/T3_game.html

just found this T3 game trailer in Pixho website.
enjoy

ViPr
07-31-2003, 08:33 PM
the humans look very accurate; you can recognize who they are meant to be straight away but they don't look real although i don't know why. but then again the final fantasy movie characters didn't look real for some unfathomable reason. however the biggest problem with this trailer is that the terminator robots look almost nothing like the ones in the movie and that is a BIG mistake because they are the stars of the movie. they don't have the right to call this Terminator with those goofy looking robots in my opinion. they definately need to redo them or i'll be mad.

rimasson
07-31-2003, 11:32 PM
You know, there was licencing problems.
Atari don't have the rights to use the original Terminator designs.

Mty 2 cents

JooS-10
08-01-2003, 12:24 AM
I can not wait to play this, looks GREAT!! What platform is this for?? hopefully pc... If this is still in production make sure you guys fit some hardcore battle gameplay into this game. Ive been waiting for a large scale battle w/ terminator machines since I was like 8. Anyway, great stuff, keep it up

ViPr
08-01-2003, 12:33 AM
what the hell is the point in them making a terminator game if they don't give them the license to use terminators? that's just totally retarded. i would just pack up the project then if i were them.

polygun
08-01-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by rimasson

Mty 2 cents

Please explain to me how Atari can have the liscence to make a terminator game, but cant use the terminator designs?

That is so ridiculous its almost too hard for me to believe. So, please, enlighten me with some links or something because i need proof.

Its like getting the liscence to make a game based on star wars but you cant use darth vader. moronic

JooS-10
08-01-2003, 04:44 AM
hehe, yea that does sound a little wierd, I did not know a license agreement could work like that.... huh
As polygun said, some reference links would be greatly appreciated.

FabioMSilva
08-01-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by rimasson

Mty 2 cents

now that sux :thumbsdow

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.